My daughter debuts as a DT model...
I am very excited to see my six year old daughter's debut image get approved in DT. I have been self learning protrait and studio lighting in my makeshift home studio.
With a little cajoling, I could get my little one to pose for a few shots using a simple wireless flash setup. We had a good excuse to dress up in a new Indian dress, as it was Pongal, the south Indian harvest festival and a holiday.
The first image that I made it with a bona fide model release !
Hope to see a lot more featuring her, while I brush up my portraiture skills. Feedback and guidance is most welcome.
Photo credits: Vishwa Kiran.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images