My daughter's room
My youngest teenager daughter decided to paint her room. She chose the color and painted the walls by herself.
She took her dolls and teddy bears from the attic and brought the most of them to her room and into her bed.
Since the transformation, her room brings me a lot of inspiration for photo shoot, despite the mess.
The changes in the girl's room continue to take place.
I will continue to photograph and upload.
Photo credits: Ricky Goshen.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster