My Dream becomes more and more real ...
After 5 days without any sale... no even a sub... and suddenly five sales 4 credit and 1 sub.
And and and the most surprising sale is the first I-EL
Dear buyer, whoever you are you made my day!
Thanks a million.
This picture has been captured during my lunch time. This building is located about 30 minutes of cycling distance. I made some research about this famous institution and building and there is no picture about it at all on DT. So one lunch's time, I jumped on my bicycle and zooooooooooooo. It is really worth to study a little bit the content of DT as preparation to increase the potential of your pictures.
PS: My dream is to buy my dream camera with the money from DT !
Photo credits: Digikhmer.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden