My Dreamstime Purchases in Action - Post 1
While I signed up with Dreamstime several months ago, I have only just started downloading images. I would like to use my blog as a way to show the contributors how I have used their photos.
This will be my first "Dreamstime Design Spotlight" entry.
I have used Image #670402 (SHOWJUMPER AND HORSE CLEAR JUMP) by Alistaircotton and Image # 804512 (SHOW JUMPING) by Cookelma
in the following ads:
(The "We Speak P.R.E." line is just placeholder text at the moment until my copywriter comes up with a new slogan.)
Great photos! Thank you!
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget