My Dreamstime sales back up over $100 per month
May 28, 2009
My average sale price has rocketed up to $1.75 each which to me is very very good.
One of the most understated benefits of being on Dreamstime is the image level. That is, the more sales you have of one particular image, the more you earn from a sale.
Even though some of my pics are now 2 years old, they are now making much more money for me than when they were new, because they have reached a new image level.
Check out this white van. It was parked on the street outside my apartment. I ran down, took a photo, clipped the van, and submitted it to DT. The whole process took less than 4 minutes. It has now sold 81 times here.
- My Experience Buying Your Images
- Over $4000 earnings, and have not contributed for years
- $3000 in sales
- My Dreamstime sales back up over $100 per month
- $2000 in Dreamstime sales
- 400 Images on DT
- My first 2,000 sales
- Recession and advertising
- So what's it like ... a White Christmas?
- Merry Christmas to you, and you, and you
Related image searches
related image searches
This article has been read 1760 times. Photo credits: David Hilcher.