My Dreamstime sales back up over $100 per month
My average sale price has rocketed up to $1.75 each which to me is very very good.
One of the most understated benefits of being on Dreamstime is the image level. That is, the more sales you have of one particular image, the more you earn from a sale.
Even though some of my pics are now 2 years old, they are now making much more money for me than when they were new, because they have reached a new image level.
Check out this white van. It was parked on the street outside my apartment. I ran down, took a photo, clipped the van, and submitted it to DT. The whole process took less than 4 minutes. It has now sold 81 times here.
Photo credits: David Hilcher.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!