My favorite California State Park
For people that have been to California, many have visited the state parks. They offer so many opportunities. This year there are 70 that are slated to close and unless we capture more funding they will.
Henry Coe Park is my all time favorite, and is here near San Francisco, in the South Bay. It is the largest California State Park in Northern California with 86,000 acres and has outdoor opportunities for everyone. Come and visit, go camping and hiking!
Photo credits: Lora Parks.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget