My favorite California State Park
For people that have been to California, many have visited the state parks. They offer so many opportunities. This year there are 70 that are slated to close and unless we capture more funding they will.
Henry Coe Park is my all time favorite, and is here near San Francisco, in the South Bay. It is the largest California State Park in Northern California with 86,000 acres and has outdoor opportunities for everyone. Come and visit, go camping and hiking!
Photo credits: Lora Parks.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror