My Favorite Model
My favorite model is always handy. He is a good sport. He has a wonderful face and a fantastic sense of humor. Unlike friends and neighbors, he does not balk when he reads model releases.
He looks like a professor, which isn't surprising, because he was a teacher for 25 years. He also looks like a scientist or veteran nauralist, which is good because we like to hike together.
If a major company wants to use his image in a campaign, his agent will never try to sue me. (winks)
He doesn't mind being cast as a senior or a character. He has been proud to be unique for each of his 67 years.
Who is my favorite model? My husband, of course.
Photo credits: Linda Armstrong.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite