My Favorite Model
My favorite model is always handy. He is a good sport. He has a wonderful face and a fantastic sense of humor. Unlike friends and neighbors, he does not balk when he reads model releases.
He looks like a professor, which isn't surprising, because he was a teacher for 25 years. He also looks like a scientist or veteran nauralist, which is good because we like to hike together.
If a major company wants to use his image in a campaign, his agent will never try to sue me. (winks)
He doesn't mind being cast as a senior or a character. He has been proud to be unique for each of his 67 years.
Who is my favorite model? My husband, of course.
Photo credits: Linda Armstrong.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: Photography in the wild
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia