My Favorite Model
My favorite model is always handy. He is a good sport. He has a wonderful face and a fantastic sense of humor. Unlike friends and neighbors, he does not balk when he reads model releases.
He looks like a professor, which isn't surprising, because he was a teacher for 25 years. He also looks like a scientist or veteran nauralist, which is good because we like to hike together.
If a major company wants to use his image in a campaign, his agent will never try to sue me. (winks)
He doesn't mind being cast as a senior or a character. He has been proud to be unique for each of his 67 years.
Who is my favorite model? My husband, of course.
Photo credits: Linda Armstrong.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles