My favorite moment
That minute when you realize the moment is perfect, the light is soft and sweet, the colors are warm. That minute when you feel that love is in the air. When you feel the connection between two human beings.
In this image you can see my sister and my lovely niece Natalia. She’s three and a half years now. I hope she will love this image when she will grow up, just as much as I do or any other member of our family.
There is a single word that I wanted to express when I clicked the button. Love. Did I manage to show this? I don’t know. I just know that every time I look at this picture sweet memories are coming back and warm my heart.
Photo credits: Catalina Zaharescu Tiensuu.
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day
- Stock Photography - 5 Secret ideas by Successful Microstockers
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bear
- Autumn is almost over.