My favorite moment
That minute when you realize the moment is perfect, the light is soft and sweet, the colors are warm. That minute when you feel that love is in the air. When you feel the connection between two human beings.
In this image you can see my sister and my lovely niece Natalia. She’s three and a half years now. I hope she will love this image when she will grow up, just as much as I do or any other member of our family.
There is a single word that I wanted to express when I clicked the button. Love. Did I manage to show this? I don’t know. I just know that every time I look at this picture sweet memories are coming back and warm my heart.
Photo credits: Catalina Zaharescu Tiensuu.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava