My favorite moment
That minute when you realize the moment is perfect, the light is soft and sweet, the colors are warm. That minute when you feel that love is in the air. When you feel the connection between two human beings.
In this image you can see my sister and my lovely niece Natalia. She’s three and a half years now. I hope she will love this image when she will grow up, just as much as I do or any other member of our family.
There is a single word that I wanted to express when I clicked the button. Love. Did I manage to show this? I don’t know. I just know that every time I look at this picture sweet memories are coming back and warm my heart.
Photo credits: Catalina Zaharescu Tiensuu.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget