My Favorite Moments I Have Captured in Photography
When asked what type of photography I love to do, I like to let the images speak for themselves. Whether it's a moment shared with a child and parent. Or Kids being kids.
For me, they all make me smile, cause making people happy is what I enjoy most. And when you share that moment with someone you will never forget it.
A moment that will last you a lifetime.
Photo credits: Raycan.
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message