My Favorite Moments I Have Captured in Photography
When asked what type of photography I love to do, I like to let the images speak for themselves. Whether it's a moment shared with a child and parent. Or Kids being kids.
For me, they all make me smile, cause making people happy is what I enjoy most. And when you share that moment with someone you will never forget it.
A moment that will last you a lifetime.
Photo credits: Raycan.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs