My favorite photo with the new camera.
I have had my new Canon 40d camera for just over a month now. This replaced the Sony DSC-F828 that I was shooting with previously.
The upgrade from the Sony to the Canon was like moving from a toy camera to a real camera.
Here is my favorite photo that I have shot with the new camera over the last 4 weeks. When you zoom in to 100% or view it in raw (CR2) format there is so much detail. I was never able to shoot anything this sharp with the old Sony camera.
Thanks to everyone on the DT message boards who helped me decide on the Canon 40D instead of the XSI (450D). I am loving it and having fun.
Photo credits: Steve Stedman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror