My favorite photo with the new camera.
I have had my new Canon 40d camera for just over a month now. This replaced the Sony DSC-F828 that I was shooting with previously.
The upgrade from the Sony to the Canon was like moving from a toy camera to a real camera.
Here is my favorite photo that I have shot with the new camera over the last 4 weeks. When you zoom in to 100% or view it in raw (CR2) format there is so much detail. I was never able to shoot anything this sharp with the old Sony camera.
Thanks to everyone on the DT message boards who helped me decide on the Canon 40D instead of the XSI (450D). I am loving it and having fun.
Photo credits: Steve Stedman.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road