My favorite quotations about photography
A few days ago I have read throught one of my notebooks and I have found some photographic quotations.
It has been pleasant to read them and I wanted to share my favorite ones.
“Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow." – Imogen Cunningham
"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer." ~Ansel Adams
"There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs." ~Ansel Adams
"Results are uncertain even among the more experienced photographers." - Matthew Brady
"I began to realize that the camera sees the world differently than the human eye and that sometimes those differences can make a photograph more powerful than what you actually observed." - Galen Rowell
"When you photograph a face . . .you photograph the soul behind it." - Jean -Luc Godard
"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter." - Ansel Adams
"Photography can only represent the present. Once photographed, the subject becomes part of the past." - Berenice Abbott
And which one is absolutaly favorite? :-) There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer.
I love this one.
Photo credits: Starblue.
- Work Trips- How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software