My favorite quotations about photography
A few days ago I have read throught one of my notebooks and I have found some photographic quotations.
It has been pleasant to read them and I wanted to share my favorite ones.
“Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow." – Imogen Cunningham
"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer." ~Ansel Adams
"There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs." ~Ansel Adams
"Results are uncertain even among the more experienced photographers." - Matthew Brady
"I began to realize that the camera sees the world differently than the human eye and that sometimes those differences can make a photograph more powerful than what you actually observed." - Galen Rowell
"When you photograph a face . . .you photograph the soul behind it." - Jean -Luc Godard
"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter." - Ansel Adams
"Photography can only represent the present. Once photographed, the subject becomes part of the past." - Berenice Abbott
And which one is absolutaly favorite? :-) There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer.
I love this one.
Photo credits: Starblue.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays