My favorite way to smooth skin quickly! - Dreamstime
Imagenomic's Portraiture Plug-in, without a doubt, is one of the best new plug-ins I use. Imagenomic’s software provides every creative control I could want, but I’ve found the default settings so accurate that I end up tweaking them only on rare occasions. Usually, it’s one click and I’m done—it's that fast!
The soft mask that Portraiture applies does not take away from the natural look of the model, yet it saves incredible amounts of time and that is what I am looking for, otherwise I would spend loads of timewith patch and clone tools, in addition to endless layers and countless brushes. So if you want to try out a plug-in to speed up your post production work, and you work with models, give it a shot!
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images