My Favourite Backgrounds
I would like to show you three of my backgrounds which I really love. Maybe just because all of them are simple. And of course because I just bought new camera and I want to learn what all I could do with that. :)
First one was really hard to take, because I had Olympus OM-D with basic objective 12 - 50mm. Same objective for second and third one is with same, but more expensive objective. You know, I
Photo credits: Nikol Senkyrikova.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget