my first 1$...yeah!!
I've been registered to dreamstime since 2007, but I've started uploading last month. I thought it shouldn't take too long to earn a dollar, but I was wrong. It took a whole month.
Now I wonder, should I continue with stock photography? How many photos are enough to earn at least 100$ a month? Is it possible to earn that much?
Is my portfolio any good?
anyway, here is the photo that earned my first $:
Photo credits: Atahack.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings