my first 1$...yeah!!
I've been registered to dreamstime since 2007, but I've started uploading last month. I thought it shouldn't take too long to earn a dollar, but I was wrong. It took a whole month.
Now I wonder, should I continue with stock photography? How many photos are enough to earn at least 100$ a month? Is it possible to earn that much?
Is my portfolio any good?
anyway, here is the photo that earned my first $:
Photo credits: Atahack.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?