my first 1$...yeah!!
I've been registered to dreamstime since 2007, but I've started uploading last month. I thought it shouldn't take too long to earn a dollar, but I was wrong. It took a whole month.
Now I wonder, should I continue with stock photography? How many photos are enough to earn at least 100$ a month? Is it possible to earn that much?
Is my portfolio any good?
anyway, here is the photo that earned my first $:
Photo credits: Atahack.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava