My first $100...
I often wondered in the beginning about how long it takes to get there, and whether people would actually want my images, and I finally made it! I've made my first $100 here at dreamstime!
So- for those of you that are new and wondering, I figured I'd share. I'm a prolific photographer, but most of what I shoot aren't stock appropriate- so I don't upload a lot. I have 68 photos currently, and it's taken me almost three years (but I didn't upload much of anything for the first year). I've made anywhere between $3 and $15 a month since I actively started uploading images, and I'm saving for a nice new flash!
Photo credits: Melissa King.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready