My first $100!
I am celebrating today as I have just reached my first $100 in sales on Dreamstime.
It has been a 5 month journey and a learning curve to say the least but I know that the next $100 will come in less time.
I wish to say a big thank-you to all the buyers out there that have purchased my images, to all the staff at Dreamstime and all the members that have supported me in my journey so far.
To all the new members out there and those that have not reached the first $100 yet then don't give up, continue learning and improving and you will get there.
I managed to make it within 54 sales and 141 images online. This is the last sale image that took me past the $100:
Photo credits: Gbfoto.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective