My first $100!
I am celebrating today as I have just reached my first $100 in sales on Dreamstime.
It has been a 5 month journey and a learning curve to say the least but I know that the next $100 will come in less time.
I wish to say a big thank-you to all the buyers out there that have purchased my images, to all the staff at Dreamstime and all the members that have supported me in my journey so far.
To all the new members out there and those that have not reached the first $100 yet then don't give up, continue learning and improving and you will get there.
I managed to make it within 54 sales and 141 images online. This is the last sale image that took me past the $100:
Photo credits: Gbfoto.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project