My First 100 Downloads!
No I didn't mean I had 100 sales! Maybe one day I hope :))
I'm on the other side of the business... I made my first 100 downloads from DT as a buyer! I love to use photos for everything!
Showing my e-mails with unique images! Use them on the sites I do as a webdesigner!
I have a plan to insert new photos on my sites, even with out a return from the client!
Believe me my clients love that & they appreciate my work more & more! By time they arrange more work & of course a financial return!
Mid term marketing plan if you want to call it like this! ;)
From what I noticed people get more interested when you illustrate what you say in a simple photo! (Joke, Alert, Facts, Opinion... etc.)
I'll leave you with SOME photos from my downloads & please don't ask me if I downloaded any of your's!
The answer is maybe, I usually let people know but if I forgot! You got the sale & one more push up for the photo!
As you notice no limit for my subjects!
Cheers all ;)
Hint: My Best of collection is my first reference for what I download!
Photo credits: Serban Enache, Adamgregor, Aginger, Bibacomua, Daniel Dash, Andreas Weiss, Ebaa Momani, Dmytro Konstantynov, Carla Francesca Castagno, Marilyn Gould, Gansovsky Vladislav, Nem4a, Ponytail1414, Tarragona, Titania1980, Typhoonski, Wavebreakmedia Ltd, Wildmac.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco