My First 100 Downloads!
No I didn't mean I had 100 sales! Maybe one day I hope :))
I'm on the other side of the business... I made my first 100 downloads from DT as a buyer! I love to use photos for everything!
Showing my e-mails with unique images! Use them on the sites I do as a webdesigner!
I have a plan to insert new photos on my sites, even with out a return from the client!
Believe me my clients love that & they appreciate my work more & more! By time they arrange more work & of course a financial return!
Mid term marketing plan if you want to call it like this! ;)
From what I noticed people get more interested when you illustrate what you say in a simple photo! (Joke, Alert, Facts, Opinion... etc.)
I'll leave you with SOME photos from my downloads & please don't ask me if I downloaded any of your's!
The answer is maybe, I usually let people know but if I forgot! You got the sale & one more push up for the photo!
As you notice no limit for my subjects!
Cheers all ;)
Hint: My Best of collection is my first reference for what I download!
Photo credits: Serban Enache, Adamgregor, Aginger, Bibacomua, Daniel Dash, Andreas Weiss, Ebaa Momani, Dmytro Konstantynov, Carla Francesca Castagno, Marilyn Gould, Gansovsky Vladislav, Nem4a, Ponytail1414, Tarragona, Titania1980, Typhoonski, Wavebreakmedia Ltd, Wildmac.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe