My first 100 images! Time to start my blog
Years have passed by, the agencies have changed their printed catalogues and CDs for a lot more practical, fast and attractive web sites. Web sites like Dreamstime have made really easier the designers task of finding the image and exact framing that fits their needs. And they are also stirred the interest of lots of casual photographers and designers to expose their works.
And many of these casual photographers and designers (AKA contributors), we never could have imagined that we would give our extra time to the stock photograph. Particularly, I have to be really grateful to that who made me discover this world ( click here to watch her work).
This can be a very exciting hobby that makes you always be better, more creative, and to keep alive the imagination that makes you feel alive.
Yes, it can be a very exciting hobby. Earning some dollars is a secondary issue. Let’s be honest, those who dedicate to this just to earn money, they better change their way to fill their extra time. Photograph should be first and above all a hobby.
Photo credits: Agencyby.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings