My first 100 images! Time to start my blog
Years have passed by, the agencies have changed their printed catalogues and CDs for a lot more practical, fast and attractive web sites. Web sites like Dreamstime have made really easier the designers task of finding the image and exact framing that fits their needs. And they are also stirred the interest of lots of casual photographers and designers to expose their works.
And many of these casual photographers and designers (AKA contributors), we never could have imagined that we would give our extra time to the stock photograph. Particularly, I have to be really grateful to that who made me discover this world ( click here to watch her work).
This can be a very exciting hobby that makes you always be better, more creative, and to keep alive the imagination that makes you feel alive.
Yes, it can be a very exciting hobby. Earning some dollars is a secondary issue. Let’s be honest, those who dedicate to this just to earn money, they better change their way to fill their extra time. Photograph should be first and above all a hobby.
Photo credits: Agencyby.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day