My first 100$ payment from Dreamstime!!!
And here it is...after one year and two months. With only 167 files online, I have 64 sales and my first 100$. Thanks to all buyers and to Dreamstime also.
I feel great. I used this money to buy myself an amazing Minolta 50mm 1.7 prime lens, which is a must-have to any Sony/Minolta shooter.
Soon I hope I will upgrade from my fantastic 12MP Sony a700 to a new 24MP Sony a77 SLT beast. Since I really love macro photography, this 24MP will give me some great possibilities in croping and still have some great MP size file. Jumping spiders are very very active little spider, so proper framing is very often impossible.
I also plan to buy a legendary Minolta 70-210 f4 "Beercan" lens. This is some very very nice and super sharp lens with some beautiful creamy bokeh. I think I can produce some very nice images for Dreamstime with such lens.
Since I really love macro photography, here are some of my latest macro uploads. Thanks for reading, and greetings from Croatia!
Photo credits: Mario Čehulić.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava