My First $1000.00!
It's been two years and one day, and I've hit the magic mark. I'm so excited! Here are a few of my best sellers. I am a small time contributor and I hope to hit my next milestone of 1,000 images online this year. See, I told you I'm small! But I hope that my enthusiasm carries through. It's not how big your portfolio is at all, though obviously it helps. Sometimes willpower and determination help too!
Photo credits: Calyx22.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project