My First $1000.00!
It's been two years and one day, and I've hit the magic mark. I'm so excited! Here are a few of my best sellers. I am a small time contributor and I hope to hit my next milestone of 1,000 images online this year. See, I told you I'm small! But I hope that my enthusiasm carries through. It's not how big your portfolio is at all, though obviously it helps. Sometimes willpower and determination help too!
Photo credits: Calyx22.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips