My first $1000
It has been exactly 7 months since I jumped into microstock business with DT. Today I am happy to announce that I just made the first $1000 with 582 sales.
Alone with the $1000 revenue, there are a couple of other milestones achieved recently:
1) 4 images reached level 3;
2) 21 images reached level 2;
3) one SR-EL, one I-EL and a couple of TIFF sales;
My next milestone is 1000 sales - I hope to achieve that within the first year.
This is the last image sale that helped me reach this important financial milestone:
Photo credits: Jerryway.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget