My first $1000
It has been exactly 7 months since I jumped into microstock business with DT. Today I am happy to announce that I just made the first $1000 with 582 sales.
Alone with the $1000 revenue, there are a couple of other milestones achieved recently:
1) 4 images reached level 3;
2) 21 images reached level 2;
3) one SR-EL, one I-EL and a couple of TIFF sales;
My next milestone is 1000 sales - I hope to achieve that within the first year.
This is the last image sale that helped me reach this important financial milestone:
Photo credits: Jerryway.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon