My first $1000
It has been exactly 7 months since I jumped into microstock business with DT. Today I am happy to announce that I just made the first $1000 with 582 sales.
Alone with the $1000 revenue, there are a couple of other milestones achieved recently:
1) 4 images reached level 3;
2) 21 images reached level 2;
3) one SR-EL, one I-EL and a couple of TIFF sales;
My next milestone is 1000 sales - I hope to achieve that within the first year.
This is the last image sale that helped me reach this important financial milestone:
Photo credits: Jerryway.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror