My first 111 uploads
I am past my first goal of 100 uploads, in fact I am on 111 and have a few pending. I have also seen some downloads which is very exciting. I have been online now since September 09 and watch the downloads with great anticipation. I must say that the strict criteria used when approving images has really taught me to ensure I put more effort into creating a shot and to only keep only the best.
Photo credits: Neal Cooper.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step