My first 3 images approved. It has given me confidence to do better. - Dreamstime
Here is my story.
I have been reading about dreamstime.com approval, quality of images, price plans, payment methods, blog etc for more than a year. I got a new DSLR Nikon D5200 18-105mm few weeks ago. Saw videos about how to take good and sharp images and about camera settings in certain conditions. I took about 400 photos one day at a historical place (Lahore Fort - 400 years old) at Lahore. My real focus was to take photos that can sell better. So I took shots of wall textures, stairs and old architecture that people can be used as backgrounds in portraits or websites. Luckily photos came up relatively nicer due to better weather and lighting conditions. I was little nerves while uploading my first batch. So I selected only 3 images out of 400, Improved their brightness and contrast in Photoshop and uploaded them. My other images were not too bad but I wanted my first batch to be the best. So I started with those three images. I checked my account daily if they went live or not. But after few days I was really exited to see them approved. I have never been exited like that even when I got a great job in a big company. I was more worried about approval. I am confident now and will work on different topics to take some great shots in future.
You can see one of my images over here.
Kindly let me know if you guys have any suggestions for me.
Photo credits: Habibullah Nawaz.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone