I had my first image approved on DT more than one year ago and after three months I started to sell pictures one by one. It was the moment when I realised I shouldn’t have given up the idea of stock photography so easily. And I started to upload massively (according to my own standards :) The sales came progressively 1-12-25-49-87-122-138 sales per month… and so on. It’s amazing, isn’t it?! So amazing, that I decided to go exclusive with DT.
And when I transferred the first 100$ into my account, the feeling was great and even greater when I reached my first 1000$. I wouldn’t have ever believed I would partially fund my new camera using money from stock. I was so happy that I made myself a present: a trip to Berlin! A first step into my dream: to travel and to take pictures… and to sell them, why not?!
Photo credits: Lucian Milasan.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror