I had my first image approved on DT more than one year ago and after three months I started to sell pictures one by one. It was the moment when I realised I shouldn’t have given up the idea of stock photography so easily. And I started to upload massively (according to my own standards :) The sales came progressively 1-12-25-49-87-122-138 sales per month… and so on. It’s amazing, isn’t it?! So amazing, that I decided to go exclusive with DT.
And when I transferred the first 100$ into my account, the feeling was great and even greater when I reached my first 1000$. I wouldn’t have ever believed I would partially fund my new camera using money from stock. I was so happy that I made myself a present: a trip to Berlin! A first step into my dream: to travel and to take pictures… and to sell them, why not?!
Photo credits: Lucian Milasan.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon