I had my first image approved on DT more than one year ago and after three months I started to sell pictures one by one. It was the moment when I realised I shouldn’t have given up the idea of stock photography so easily. And I started to upload massively (according to my own standards :) The sales came progressively 1-12-25-49-87-122-138 sales per month… and so on. It’s amazing, isn’t it?! So amazing, that I decided to go exclusive with DT.
And when I transferred the first 100$ into my account, the feeling was great and even greater when I reached my first 1000$. I wouldn’t have ever believed I would partially fund my new camera using money from stock. I was so happy that I made myself a present: a trip to Berlin! A first step into my dream: to travel and to take pictures… and to sell them, why not?!
Photo credits: Lucian Milasan.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava