I had my first image approved on DT more than one year ago and after three months I started to sell pictures one by one. It was the moment when I realised I shouldn’t have given up the idea of stock photography so easily. And I started to upload massively (according to my own standards :) The sales came progressively 1-12-25-49-87-122-138 sales per month… and so on. It’s amazing, isn’t it?! So amazing, that I decided to go exclusive with DT.
And when I transferred the first 100$ into my account, the feeling was great and even greater when I reached my first 1000$. I wouldn’t have ever believed I would partially fund my new camera using money from stock. I was so happy that I made myself a present: a trip to Berlin! A first step into my dream: to travel and to take pictures… and to sell them, why not?!
Photo credits: Lucian Milasan.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience