My first 4 months in stock, my Bestseller and the AD 2010!
Hi all Dreamstimers and happy new year to all of you.
Here i am after my first 4 months of stock in DT, which has a nice enough structure to look like a little game in the eyes of a videogames journalist like me.
It's like an RPG (Role Playing Game, for the ones of u who are wondering), where you eventually get popular, sale pictures, level up and get better at taking pics and at looking at things.
And you see a lot of beautiful pictures from other users (some of you are plain awesome).
As for me, i've just begun with this. I uploaded 3 pictures in my first 2 months and one of them is my BestSeller and my curse.
Then on i've tried to understand, to watch others and to diversify my portfolio (getting my good share of rejections :P), with almost no result.
I hope i am moving in the right direction and i am facing the new year willing to get better and with a straight question in mind:
Will that picture be my only success in stock? (Given that i am not a pro at all ;))
Can't wait to find it out and to share my luck or epic fail with you (in case someone should mind).
In the meantime, I wish you all a really good good good New Year from Florence!
Photo credits: Antonio Jodice.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America