My first 50
Hello everyone, this is my first blogpost there. I'm not an exhibitionist person, but I've read many blogs there, see some good tips - and read that making a blog sometimes helps with increase downloads. :) Ssso, these're the main reasons for my blog - introduce myself and my small portfolio, which is not unique and growing slowly - well, I hope you can help me with some tips and critics how can I do it better.
If someone interested, I gladly write some information about my pictures - what is the history of Hungarian Parliament, why so important Esztergom for Hungarian people, what was the best thing for me in Portugal, etc. As you can see it on my profile, I don't like to take photos from people - I have no equipment and experience for it. Have a good day for you and I hope, we'll 'see' us soon here. :)
Photo credits: , Aginger.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one