My first 50 photos at Dreamstime
Thanks to Dreamstime for taking my 5 new pictures today, as I’ve reached my (I think) first milestone at DT – I’ve got 50 photos online!!! I feel quite exited about this, almost like when I sold my first photo, as from this day I’m really a part of this community.
I new my achievements are not great so far, but I enjoy a lot what I’m doing.
I’m new to photography (less than a year) and I’m a newbie in this business, started only in spring this year, and was registered at DT in March. But I found it so exciting! I look now at the surrounding world with different eyes and find a lot of interesting in it.
I’m taking pictures of different things, taking a shot in different fields to find finally what is mine, and learning, and learning… And DT helps me to do it. Rejections make me improve my work, approved files cheer me up, forums and blogs provide lots of new information about photography and give me an opportunity to communicate with fellow photographers.
So, not the first and not the last I’m saying "thank you" to Dreamstime!
And these are some other photos from my portfolio
Photo credits: Kaththea.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget