my first 50 sales!
Obviously 50 sales is not a big pie for most of the talents here, but it's a really hard period for me to experience.
From October 2007, my leg was hurt and stay home with a heavy plaster, rigistered to be a member on bed, till now, with heavy business work everyday. I uploaded 190 pictures successfully, with other around 200 murdered by the editors. My acceptance ratio is lower than 50%, but I am always expecting a good sale on my pictures. A good wish won't come easily. Sometimes I feel bad with it, and complain about the editor, and lose the faith and think it is just a commercial site, its not fit for a amateur.
With the time flying. I surf on DT more often, I find so many excellent pictures and realize that a good sale will cost talenty and hard work, whick makes me think. I almost know nothing about PS or other software, except wipe off the logos or people that might cause troubles. lack of imagination, little time to go out, I think I should go farther on photography, and spend more time to learn, not just complain. I hope to take some unique and beautiful pictures in the future.
I feel really good when seeing a people use my pictures though I don't know where it has been. I insist here for the good feeling. my 50th picture sold is not perfect, I know. Maybe the user like it, or because of the cheap price, or just by accident. It is a milestone for me.
Thanks for editors and friends here.
I'll be here.
Photo credits: Lieska.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava