My first 50 sold photos
Well here it is...my first 50 sales on Dreamstime after one year and two months when I have joined DT.
This is my latest sold image of Pamukkale in Turkey. This image is sold four times so far and I think it is currently image with most sales in my portfolio.
I think this is pretty good result since I have less then 200 images in my portfolio. I'm pretty satisfied, and I will try to upload more and increase my portfolio size.
Most of my sales are images from my vacation trip to Turkey last year.
Altough, macro photography is my passion and lately I have uploaded some of my latest high magnification macro photos and in future I hope they will sell well.
Here are some of my newest macro and high magnification macro photos accepted.
I want to thank to all my buyers, and to welcome all future potential buyers of my images. Thanks to Dreamstime also.
Photo credits: Mario Čehulić.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden