My first $500
It has been a little over 4 months since I jumped into microstock business with DT. Today I am happy to announce that I just made my first $500 with 343 sales.
Alone with the $500 revenue, there are a couple of other milestones achieved recently:
1) 500+ images online;
2) approval ratio maintained 80+%;
3) Monthly RPD increased from $0.45 for July to $1.90 for October.
Fingers crossed, I am waiting for the next $500 in the next few months.
This is the last image sale that helped me reach this important financial milestone:
Photo credits: Jerryway.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror