My first $500
It has been a little over 4 months since I jumped into microstock business with DT. Today I am happy to announce that I just made my first $500 with 343 sales.
Alone with the $500 revenue, there are a couple of other milestones achieved recently:
1) 500+ images online;
2) approval ratio maintained 80+%;
3) Monthly RPD increased from $0.45 for July to $1.90 for October.
Fingers crossed, I am waiting for the next $500 in the next few months.
This is the last image sale that helped me reach this important financial milestone:
Photo credits: Jerryway.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs