My first $500
It has been a little over 4 months since I jumped into microstock business with DT. Today I am happy to announce that I just made my first $500 with 343 sales.
Alone with the $500 revenue, there are a couple of other milestones achieved recently:
1) 500+ images online;
2) approval ratio maintained 80+%;
3) Monthly RPD increased from $0.45 for July to $1.90 for October.
Fingers crossed, I am waiting for the next $500 in the next few months.
This is the last image sale that helped me reach this important financial milestone:
Photo credits: Jerryway.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget