My first 6 months in Dreamstime - Dreamstime
It’s been 6 months since I’m here in DreamsTime and 8 months since I started stock photography. I’m happy that I’ve reached number 100 sale before my sixth month here! I’m accountant but I love photography. It makes me relax after busy days I have. I have to say I started from zero, I didn’t know anything about stock photography but I decided to through myself in deep water and just tried to shoot, upload and learn as much as I can. My portfolio grew up and I’m glad for each single sale. And the best feeling is when I find my photos used.
I like it to be part of DreamsTime very much. Everything here is great! Even that I have lots of rejected photos but I learn from my mistakes. The community is amazing and I can find anything I have to learn in forums. You are so helpful and friendly people.
Thank you DreamsTime and DT’s community! You are great!
And you know ... just have fun!
Photo credits: Desislava Vasileva.
- Create Seamless Textures for Your Photography
- Baby Alligators! Cutest things ever!
- Tip of the Week: Is Right Angle Spy Lens Right?
- Mobile videography: tools & tips to capture great video with your smartphone
- It couldn't happen, could it?
- Portfolio Milestone: 11100 images uploaded and accepted - Dreamstime
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business