My first approved assignment photo
After 4 assignments with many attempts i failed to get approved every time... must be about 20 pictures rejected during that time i had my doubts if i can make it, but true rewarding feeling comes when you fail many times and you don't give up but learn how to win. Today i felt really good when finally my first assignment picture was approved. Similar feeling to your first sale. You will remember it :)
The concept of this photo is about hope and metaphor hidden in it.
The man is looking through the windows blinds to see black clouds passing by and sun coming through - new day new hope because every day might be your best day only if you want it to be!
I hope you're going to like it and if so vote for it please :)
Photo credits: Sebastian423.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget