My first approved photos on Dreamstime
I joined this community just recently. I wanted to take a shot at micro-stock photography. I am also new in dslr world. Really like macro photography, but i am pretty sure that i will need to do a much more then just a macro photography to start having some sales here. I have uploaded about 40-50 photos, but only 12 are approved. So for now i will continue to shoot, upload and wait for my first sale. I cannot wait to see which of my photos will be my first sold one.
Here are some of my first photos approved
Photo credits: Mario Čehulić.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People