My first approved photos on Dreamstime
I joined this community just recently. I wanted to take a shot at micro-stock photography. I am also new in dslr world. Really like macro photography, but i am pretty sure that i will need to do a much more then just a macro photography to start having some sales here. I have uploaded about 40-50 photos, but only 12 are approved. So for now i will continue to shoot, upload and wait for my first sale. I cannot wait to see which of my photos will be my first sold one.
Here are some of my first photos approved
Photo credits: Mario Čehulić.
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller