My first approved photos on Dreamstime
I joined this community just recently. I wanted to take a shot at micro-stock photography. I am also new in dslr world. Really like macro photography, but i am pretty sure that i will need to do a much more then just a macro photography to start having some sales here. I have uploaded about 40-50 photos, but only 12 are approved. So for now i will continue to shoot, upload and wait for my first sale. I cannot wait to see which of my photos will be my first sold one.
Here are some of my first photos approved
Photo credits: Mario Čehulić.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings