My first Assignment!
Hello friends! I am very happy because it is the first time I send a picture to the assignment and was accepted!
To be precise, the first time the image was rejected, but only because I missed the upload method.I take this opportunity to remind those
who still do not know, like me, the right upload procedure:
1) Upload the image as regular submission
2) Access the assignment submission page and see that you will be asked to select a file from your Unfinished folder.
3) Select the file you want to submit for the assignment, finish upload and send it to review.
This is my image:
With this picture, I wanted to represent the joy that children have in attending Santa Claus.They look through the window waiting to see him, which certainly will not happen :-)!!!
Message edited by admin: Please do not ask to be voted for.
Photo credits: Rasà Messina Francesca.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror