My First Assignment
I couldn't wait until I had 50 uploads in my portfolio so that I could try my hand at the assignments. The current assignment is the first I qualified to participate in. I finally found a photo that I thought might be worthy of being accepted to the "all in white" assignment.
I climbed a mountain of snow and sunk to my knees to get this shot. Winter is not usually my thing but, it was worth it. This morning it was accepted! So excited!!
Thank you DT!!
Photo credits: Iheartcountryphoto.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings