My First Assignment Work Accepted
I believe, I got it accepted, because road and travelling are deep in my soul. I live and breathe it.
Here is my first, ever accepted assignment shot.
I dedicate this small achievement to my beloved wife (on the picture), who
fully shares my love to the world of Photography!
Photo credits: Yorgy67.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget