My First Assignment Work Accepted - Dreamstime
I believe, I got it accepted, because road and travelling are deep in my soul. I live and breathe it.
Here is my first, ever accepted assignment shot.
I dedicate this small achievement to my beloved wife (on the picture), who
fully shares my love to the world of Photography!
Photo credits: Yorgy67.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images