My first attempts at studio images
As can be seen from my PF, for anyone interested in taking a look, the majority of my images are nature/wildlife related and I make use of what lighting, composition and subject matter are naturally available to me. That said, I did try my hand at some still life images (first time) not that long ago and here are some of the uplodaded results. Although not as polished, well lit or composed as some of my fellow submitters here on DT (whose images are shown) I am fairly happy with the results and can now move forward, learning from the other submitters shots and try produce similar results. For me being new to studio lighting and conditions, the main criteria was to get the exposure correct, now I can focus on getting the other elements right, such as less is sometimes more when composing these types of shots.
I hope the other submitters do not mind me using their images as examples in this blog, but it is because they are really good and I trust you will enjoy them as much as I did.
How to shoot events
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop