My first batch of approved Editorial images
These pictures are from the 21st Sand Castle Day on South Padre Island. This is one of the largest international sand sculpture competitions in the United States. Sand sculptors from all over the world came to this beautiful South Texas beach to create their masterpieces.
Sand Castles are quite a popular topic:
Sometimes the topic is a pleasant surprise.
All pictures I sent are from the "Master of Sand" catergory which showcased some amazing works. I also captured many great moments from amateur sculptor competitions and kids who were very devoted to their work. From their looks of concentration as they were working, or happy smiles when they finished, we might have been witnessing masters in making. It has been a week, it might no longer be newsworthy, should I still send in more for editorial images?
Photo credits: Jinlide.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster