My first big milestone – 100 images online!
Today is one of those special days when I want to share my happiness with everyone. I have 100 images online, my portfolio is raising, and it helps buyers find my images more quickly among all the images DT has.
I see my personal achievement in starting taking pictures of people, particularly in studio.
Moreover, I learnt to draw postcards.
What I can say to newbies – stay with us and keep trying! I can’t say that I earned a lot of money but I do work that I like.
I wish you all good luck!
Photo credits: Awizard.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips