My first big milestone – 100 images online!
Today is one of those special days when I want to share my happiness with everyone. I have 100 images online, my portfolio is raising, and it helps buyers find my images more quickly among all the images DT has.
I see my personal achievement in starting taking pictures of people, particularly in studio.
Moreover, I learnt to draw postcards.
What I can say to newbies – stay with us and keep trying! I can’t say that I earned a lot of money but I do work that I like.
I wish you all good luck!
Photo credits: Awizard.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo