My first big milestone – 100 images online!
Today is one of those special days when I want to share my happiness with everyone. I have 100 images online, my portfolio is raising, and it helps buyers find my images more quickly among all the images DT has.
I see my personal achievement in starting taking pictures of people, particularly in studio.
Moreover, I learnt to draw postcards.
What I can say to newbies – stay with us and keep trying! I can’t say that I earned a lot of money but I do work that I like.
I wish you all good luck!
Photo credits: Awizard.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror