My first big milestone – 100 images online!
Today is one of those special days when I want to share my happiness with everyone. I have 100 images online, my portfolio is raising, and it helps buyers find my images more quickly among all the images DT has.
I see my personal achievement in starting taking pictures of people, particularly in studio.
Moreover, I learnt to draw postcards.
What I can say to newbies – stay with us and keep trying! I can’t say that I earned a lot of money but I do work that I like.
I wish you all good luck!
Photo credits: Awizard.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People