My first big milestone – 100 images online!
Today is one of those special days when I want to share my happiness with everyone. I have 100 images online, my portfolio is raising, and it helps buyers find my images more quickly among all the images DT has.
I see my personal achievement in starting taking pictures of people, particularly in studio.
Moreover, I learnt to draw postcards.
What I can say to newbies – stay with us and keep trying! I can’t say that I earned a lot of money but I do work that I like.
I wish you all good luck!
Photo credits: Awizard.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images