My first blog
This is my first blog and I thought I'd go ahead and try it out.
Currently I'm going to school full time at the Academy of Art University (AAU) majoring in illustration in pursuit of my MFA masters degree.
If there is any illustration you'd like to see in my style and thus in my portfolio you don't have to go searching through thousands of illustrations to find one that looks like mine. Just let me know and I'll gladly create the image. If you want full rights bought on the illustration we can do that or as long as you'll at least buy a small spot illustration here on dreamstime I wouldn't mind adding what it is you need to my portfolio.
Anywhoo, about me would be I grew up in Tampa, Fl, USA and always love art from birth to go.
My undergraduate degree is from the Ringling College of Art and Design (RCAD) (until recently it was the Ringling SCHOOL of Art and Design RSAD) where I majored in illustration.
I love all types of art and create in a vast variety styles and themes.
edited by admin.
Photo credits: John Dodson Jr.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America