My first blog on DT
Today is December 12, 2010, this is my first blog on DT.
Since the first photo I uploaded to DT, it has been five months.
Now I have 316 photos online, for me, this is a good start.
I come from China. At first, I had some difficulties, such as language, the pictures and subject matter of confidence, etc.
And now I have started to learn to a photographer's point of view and creativity. I believe I will create better works, to showcase the modern China of the beautiful and friendly.
The attached picture are my first upload pictures,last uploaded images, the first image was downloaded,and the last image was downloaded.
Thanks DT, for giving me this platform to showcase and exchange.
Wish you and me get more gains on DT!
Photo credits: Eelong.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe