My First Blog at DT
This is my first blog here, at DT, and I`m really happy to be here because this is just great microstock site. Few months ago, I almost totally switched my stock photo activities only at DT since, in my opinion, DT is just great for contributors.
OK. I set it up in July 2011 few goals, to just move my microstock photo business forward from basic point, and now almost 30 days after I`m pretty satisfied with activities, but result can be much better. At the end, this is my best month since my registration. (Actually my first submitted photo was just year ago.)
In July 2011, I broke my own record of monthly submitted photos, the best monthly earning results, my social activity at DT now are more intense, corrected my approval ratio... pretty much done. I choose the July, perhaps, the hardest month for work and for sale something, since July is “vacation” month.
So, goals are important part if you want to move forward. I will do much more in next period (but I just need few days of relaxing) because my next goals are much higher.
Photo credits: Digitalvox.
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location