My first Blog ever
After being active here in DT for ~3 months now I decided it would be a good time to start my own Blog.
Celebrating 300 images online and after learning some of the stock photography concepts I really feel I made some way.
I can honestly say that DT helped me improve my works. Learning from rejected images I really feel I approach my images differently,
paying more attention to details and general image aspects.
In addition to that it really gave me motivation going out more, taking more pictures and I even start learning photoshop in a serious manner which makes me very happy.
Although nature photography was my favorite, after being exposed to other images and photographers here I'm really anxious to start trying other photography themes.
I added some of my favorite wildlife images:
and some landscapes:
(except for the monkey image they were all taken in africa, 2 moths ago)
Thank you for reading my Blog,
Of course suggestions, tips and point out will gladly accepted.
I wish you all a happy new year and many sales to come... :)
Photo credits: Amilevin.
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!