My first Blog ever
After being active here in DT for ~3 months now I decided it would be a good time to start my own Blog.
Celebrating 300 images online and after learning some of the stock photography concepts I really feel I made some way.
I can honestly say that DT helped me improve my works. Learning from rejected images I really feel I approach my images differently,
paying more attention to details and general image aspects.
In addition to that it really gave me motivation going out more, taking more pictures and I even start learning photoshop in a serious manner which makes me very happy.
Although nature photography was my favorite, after being exposed to other images and photographers here I'm really anxious to start trying other photography themes.
I added some of my favorite wildlife images:
and some landscapes:
(except for the monkey image they were all taken in africa, 2 moths ago)
Thank you for reading my Blog,
Of course suggestions, tips and point out will gladly accepted.
I wish you all a happy new year and many sales to come... :)
Photo credits: Amilevin.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective