My first collection
But no, truly, collections are really useful. You can concentrate a great amount of good images, those you like or those you want to share with other users. Because there are so many pictures in Dreamstime, you can't always find the one you're searching for. With collections, people can use themes that could interest you and it becomes fast and easy to find your happiness.
My collection is about fantasy backgrounds. I've added backgrounds of my own portfolio and also those of stockers that I already know and that I know are good artists ! I have also found new stockers which is interesting. By the way, you can find it HERE.
What are your thoughts about collections ? Do you use them ? Do you find it useless ? Well, let us know about it !
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes