My first collection
But no, truly, collections are really useful. You can concentrate a great amount of good images, those you like or those you want to share with other users. Because there are so many pictures in Dreamstime, you can't always find the one you're searching for. With collections, people can use themes that could interest you and it becomes fast and easy to find your happiness.
My collection is about fantasy backgrounds. I've added backgrounds of my own portfolio and also those of stockers that I already know and that I know are good artists ! I have also found new stockers which is interesting. By the way, you can find it HERE.
What are your thoughts about collections ? Do you use them ? Do you find it useless ? Well, let us know about it !
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget