My first collection
But no, truly, collections are really useful. You can concentrate a great amount of good images, those you like or those you want to share with other users. Because there are so many pictures in Dreamstime, you can't always find the one you're searching for. With collections, people can use themes that could interest you and it becomes fast and easy to find your happiness.
My collection is about fantasy backgrounds. I've added backgrounds of my own portfolio and also those of stockers that I already know and that I know are good artists ! I have also found new stockers which is interesting. By the way, you can find it HERE.
What are your thoughts about collections ? Do you use them ? Do you find it useless ? Well, let us know about it !
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know