My First Computer Illustration!
My first illustrations that were created with a computer were approved yesterday!!!!
(This is a follow-up blog from these previous blogs:
Here are the illustrations!! I'm very excited about them!!!!
Two of my hand-drawn illustrations were approved today:
So I guess this blog article is just to show persistence pays off, and that newbies like me can eventually learn new things!
Thank you to all of you who wrote helpful comments and blog articles and thank you, editors of Dreamstime!
Photo credits: Eclecticelegance.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal