My First Computer Illustration!
My first illustrations that were created with a computer were approved yesterday!!!!
(This is a follow-up blog from these previous blogs:
Here are the illustrations!! I'm very excited about them!!!!
Two of my hand-drawn illustrations were approved today:
So I guess this blog article is just to show persistence pays off, and that newbies like me can eventually learn new things!
Thank you to all of you who wrote helpful comments and blog articles and thank you, editors of Dreamstime!
Photo credits: Eclecticelegance.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images