My first dollar earned
Although I'm a amateur photographer, I'm very happy, because yesterday I earned my first dollar on DT (1.09 $ to be more exactly), after only one month and a half of exposing my small portfolio (now 16 photos accepted).
I have also participated in the Key Mentoring Program and earned some cents suggesting some keywords, and it's really working :)
I'm writing this because I want to thanks Dreamstime and his contributors and it can be inspiring for other amateur photographers.
Here are my 3 sales:
P.S.: Please feel free to comments, but don't kill me, because is my first blog ever written :)
Photo credits: Lazar Adrian Catalin.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images