My first download
I bought my first DSLR camera less than 3 months ago knowing very little about photography. I read and read and read anything I could find and learned about my camera and it's functions and their use. I uploaded my first images in April and, through the initial rejections, learned more. I now have had 17 accepted. I was so happy to see my first download over this last weekend. My first buck for my photography!
Thanks Dreamstime for inspiring me to learn more and improve my skills as a beginning photographer. Each accepted image validates to me that I am learning and improving and makes me want to go and shoot more and more photos.
I strive for and can't wait for when I can upload my images and be confident in knowing that my approval rating will improve.
Thanks again Dreamstime and all the contributors whose articles and tips have been a great source of information and inspiration.
Photo credits: Dan Otten.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project