My first download
I had my first download yesterday - an image of an old wine press in the Canary Islands:
Of all the images in my portfolio, this has consistently had the most views, so I had a feeling it would be the first to sell.
Whoever you are, if you are reading this, thank you for buying it - and I'd love to know how you are using it.
Apart from using search engines, does anyone know how to find out who buys an image and what they use it for?
To anyone else waiting impatiently for their first download - just hang in there, it will come.
Photo credits: Denis Kelly.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America