My first download
I had my first download yesterday - an image of an old wine press in the Canary Islands:
Of all the images in my portfolio, this has consistently had the most views, so I had a feeling it would be the first to sell.
Whoever you are, if you are reading this, thank you for buying it - and I'd love to know how you are using it.
Apart from using search engines, does anyone know how to find out who buys an image and what they use it for?
To anyone else waiting impatiently for their first download - just hang in there, it will come.
Photo credits: Denis Kelly.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget