My First Editor's Choice
Had a great surprise when I woke up this morning to find that one of my pictures was chosen as an Editor's Choice which really made my day.
This picture was actually taken a few minutes before she swam in the water and went up to the keeper and sprayed him that I talked about in my blog called "The Picture That Got Away".
The keeper kept on throwing apples into the water on a hot day trying to attract the elephants and she was the only one that went into the water. When this picture was taken she was actually trying to get the apples to move closer to her by moving the water and then she sprayed her self down.
It was an exciting moment to see.
Photo credits: Susan Pettitt.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars