My First Editor's Choice
Had a great surprise when I woke up this morning to find that one of my pictures was chosen as an Editor's Choice which really made my day.
This picture was actually taken a few minutes before she swam in the water and went up to the keeper and sprayed him that I talked about in my blog called "The Picture That Got Away".
The keeper kept on throwing apples into the water on a hot day trying to attract the elephants and she was the only one that went into the water. When this picture was taken she was actually trying to get the apples to move closer to her by moving the water and then she sprayed her self down.
It was an exciting moment to see.
Photo credits: Susan Pettitt.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster