My First Editor's Choice
Had a great surprise when I woke up this morning to find that one of my pictures was chosen as an Editor's Choice which really made my day.
This picture was actually taken a few minutes before she swam in the water and went up to the keeper and sprayed him that I talked about in my blog called "The Picture That Got Away".
The keeper kept on throwing apples into the water on a hot day trying to attract the elephants and she was the only one that went into the water. When this picture was taken she was actually trying to get the apples to move closer to her by moving the water and then she sprayed her self down.
It was an exciting moment to see.
Photo credits: Susan Pettitt.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images