My First Editor's Choice
Had a great surprise when I woke up this morning to find that one of my pictures was chosen as an Editor's Choice which really made my day.
This picture was actually taken a few minutes before she swam in the water and went up to the keeper and sprayed him that I talked about in my blog called "The Picture That Got Away".
The keeper kept on throwing apples into the water on a hot day trying to attract the elephants and she was the only one that went into the water. When this picture was taken she was actually trying to get the apples to move closer to her by moving the water and then she sprayed her self down.
It was an exciting moment to see.
Photo credits: Susan Pettitt.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips