My first editorial image accepted
My first editorial image was accepted today. It's one of a series of 20 new statues in the city of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The Philadelphia Phanatic is the mascot for the Philadelphia Phillies (winners of the 2008 World Series!!). This year, 20 of these Phanatic statues were created and are displayed all over the city. At the end of the baseball season, they are each going to be raffled off and the money will be donated to charity. This particular statue shows the Phanatic dressed as Benjamin Franklin, and is placed outside of Philadelphia's Franklin Institute (a science museum).
Photo credits: Treasurehunter22.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava